· Grow and develop your skills
· A variety of interesting projects
· Ongoing support and personal development
Delta is your smart thinking infrastructure specialist. We construct, manage and maintain essential energy and environmental infrastructure. Every day we make a difference in the lives of New Zealanders. We make communities better for people to live, work and play in – keeping the lights on, the trees trimmed and the parks green.
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual experienced in the electrical distribution industry to join us as a Project Manager to join our Cromwell based Distribution team.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the role is primarily associated with electricity supply and its associated trades. The purpose and expectations are to generate and review appropriate electrical network designs, review and prepare commercial offers and manage smaller projects or jobs in accordance with client expectations and standards.
· Experience as Designer/Project Manager (in the Electrical Distribution industry)
· Knowledge of pricing and estimating;
· Commercial and contractual knowledge;
· Application and knowledge of Network Design Standards;
· Competent computer skills – MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· A self-starter who is achievement orientated with excellent organisation skills;
· A team player;
· Holds qualifications in Project management or the work experience to understand project management in New Zealand
· New Zealand qualifications/registration in an electrical discipline.
What’s on offer:
· The opportunity to contribute to a variety of interesting projects in the Central Otago and Lakes District areas
· A role where you can be challenged
· Joining a progressive organisation
· Career and development opportunities
· A competitive remuneration package
· A fun and supportive work environment.
If you think this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Delta is an equal opportunities employer, providing competitive remuneration and structured support for your career development. To apply, and to find more information on Delta please visit www.thinkdelta.co.nz.