Delta is your smart thinking infrastructure specialist. We construct, manage and maintain essential energy and environmental infrastructure. Every day we make a difference in the lives of New Zealanders. We make communities better for people to live, work and play in – keeping the lights on, the trees trimmed and the parks green.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter/Turner to join our dedicated team in Dunedin.
The main focus of the role is to perform engineering fabrication and mechanical works on a wide variety of construction equipment and plant which is built, serviced and maintained by Delta. As a Tradesperson you will be someone who enjoys a wide variety of work, has an attention to detail and takes pride in supplying top quality work in all that you do.
· Strong Mechanical Ability and good fabrication and welding experience;
· A knowledge and understanding of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems;
· Shows commitment to doing what is necessary to meet customer expectations and complete jobs on time and on budget;
· Holds a relevant Trade Certificate;
· Has a demonstrated focus in Health & Safety;
· Has a proven record of being a team player with your excellent communication and written skills;
· Has a current and clean drivers licence;
· A Class 2 license, Wheels, Tracks, & Rollers would be advantageous
What’s on offer:
· All tools and gear provided
· Join a progressive organisation
· Become part of a dedicated team
· Career and development opportunities
· A competitive remuneration package.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Apply online now!
Delta is an equal opportunities employer, providing competitive remuneration and structured support for your career development. To apply, and to find more information on Delta please visit www.thinkdelta.co.nz. Check out our employees at work in the World’s Best Office at http://www.theworldsbestoffice.com/