Delta is your smart thinking infrastructure specialist. We construct, manage and maintain essential energy and environmental infrastructure. Every day we make a difference in the lives of New Zealanders. We make communities better for people to live, work and play in - keeping the lights on, the trees trimmed and the parks green.
We are looking for experienced EWRB Registered Line Mechanics to join our dedicated team with opportunities across the South Island. We have offices in Dunedin, Cromwell, and Nelson Tasman.
· Previous industry experience, including live lines
· Barrier qualifications
· Highly motivated and a proven team player
· Will demonstrate a high level of commitment to our electrical team
· Exhibits tidy and methodical work practices
· Has the ability to work independently
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Has a high level of emphasis on Health and Safety practices
· Has a current and clean drivers licences (classes 1, 2)
What’s on offer:
· The opportunity to contribute to a variety of interesting projects
· A role where you can be challenged
· Joining a progressive and reputable South Island organization
· Training and development opportunities
· A competitive remuneration package with all gear and equipment provided
· A fun and supportive work environment
If you think this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Apply online now!
Delta is an equal opportunities employer, providing competitive remuneration and structured support for your career development. To apply, and to find more information on Delta please visit www.thinkdelta.co.nz.