Delta is your smart thinking infrastructure specialist. We construct, manage and maintain essential energy and environmental infrastructure. Every day we make a difference in the lives of New Zealanders. We make communities better for people to live, work and play in - keeping the lights on, the trees trimmed and the parks green.
We currently have an opportunity for a Groundsperson to join our team in Queenstown, Otago. This position requires someone who is physically fit, ideally lives in the region already and who has a keen interest and previous experience in the following:
- Proven experience in turf and sportsfield areas with an understanding of cricket pitch and sportsground preparation;
- Proven experience with turf management equipment operation and mowing equipment;
- Understands and adheres to Health & Safety guidelines and best practice;
- Enjoys working outside in all weathers;
- Mechanical aptitude;
- Level 4 turf management qualification;
- Current and clean drivers licence.
What’s on offer:
- The opportunity to contribute to a variety of interesting projects
- A role where you can be challenged
- Joining a progressive and reputable South Island organization
- Training and development opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package with all gear and equipment provided
- A fun and supportive work environment
The person we seek will exhibit tidy and methodical work practices, along with the ability to work independently, with a high level of emphasis on health and safety practices. We seek a candidate who is motivated and who will demonstrate a high level of quality, customer service and commitment to our team.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you – apply now! Applications close 12 April 2020.
Delta is an equal opportunities employer, providing competitive remuneration and structured support for your career development. More information on Delta can be found via .