Delta is your smart thinking infrastructure specialist. We construct, manage and maintain essential energy and environmental infrastructure. Every day we make a difference in the lives of New Zealanders. We make communities better for people to live, work and play in – keeping the lights on, the trees trimmed and the parks green.
Delta has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Manager to lead our Central Otago field crews. Based in Cromwell our Field Service Manager will manage people and resources to ensure we exceed our Clients’ needs.
· An experienced leader to manage, guide and support our Central Otago field crew and pole inspectors.
· Provide leadership and support to front-line supervisors to ensure safe, efficient delivery of distribution services, pole testing and customer connection services on the network, to agreed standards.
· Approach health and safety with a continuous improvement mind-set with the development, implementation and review of standards, processes and operating procedures.
· Work closely with our clients and Delta’s Scheduling and Project Management groups. Strong job and financial knowledge will be expected.
· Be a key driver in our desire to become more commercially astute, more efficient, customer focussed and the company with which, our clients turn to first.
What you need to succeed:
· Experience in the New Zealand electrical distribution industry, previous experience as a Line Mechanic, Cable Jointer or Electrician would be advantageous.
· Commercial and contractual knowledge
· Ability to work with plans, designs, various geographic mapping and services systems
· Competent computer skills – Microsoft Office and job costing systems
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A self-starter who is achievement orientated with excellent leadership and organisation skills
· The desire and ability to identify necessary changes and enforce change within the workplace for the improvement of the wider business
· Models Delta’s values and leads by example.
What’s on offer:
· The opportunity to contribute to a variety of interesting projects in the Central Otago area
· A role where you can be challenged
· Join a progressive and reputable organisation
· Career and development opportunities
· A competitive remuneration package
· A fun and supportive work environment.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Delta is an equal opportunities employer, providing competitive remuneration and structured support for your career development. To apply, and to find more information on Delta please visit www.thinkdelta.co.nz. Check out our employees at work in the World’s Best Office at http://www.theworldsbestoffice.com/.