Environmental Construction Workers
Delta is your smart thinking infrastructure specialist. We construct, manage and maintain essential energy and environmental infrastructure. Every day we make a difference in the lives of New Zealanders. We make communities better for people to live, work and play in – keeping the lights on, the trees trimmed and the parks green.
We have a number of opportunities available for enthusiastic Environmental Construction Workers to join our high performing teams in Alexandra and Queenstown.
The roles involve a variety of grounds maintenance, weedspray operations, mowing and pilot driving for our main customers in the area. These opportunities are for a fixed term basis until approximately May 2020, for our busy seasonal period.
· Proven experience with tractor operation, spraying and mowing equipment;
· Understands and adheres to Health & Safety guidelines and best practice;
· Enjoys working outside in all weather;
· Mechanical aptitude.
· A current and clean Drivers license class 1;
· Growsafe certification highly advantageous;
· A proven record of being a team player with experience supervising small teams.
What’s on offer:
If this sounds like you, and you have the ability to work independently, and will exhibit tidy and methodical work practices, we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Delta is an equal opportunities employer, providing competitive remuneration and structured support for your career development. To apply, and to find more information on Delta please visit www.thinkdelta.co.nz. Check out our employees at work in the World’s Best Office at http://www.theworldsbestoffice.com/.